Me and my boyfriend were making out which lead to oral sex. Both me and him are virgins.(were) we had oral sex Untill my boyfriend decided that we should try sexual intercourse. He penetrated me (raw)one time half way for less that 2sec before we decided not to do it. After all was done we regretted every thing and was real nervous about me being pregnant. That was 2 days ago and since then I have been really paranoid about every thing my body has been doing. I pee a lot and get gurgles and tenderness in my stomach. I'm really scared. Could I possibly be pregnant from precum even tho we had oral sex and he only penetrated me for a sec? I really need to know the truth can't buy pregnant test, to young and can't ask parents. Thank you

Hi Figure,

It is too early for ANY symtpoms of pregnancy.  You can have some soreness or tenderness from having sex.

If he ejaculated when you had oral sex and then he put his penis in halfway, it IS NOT precum.  It is SEMEN that went into your vagina.  Just inserting his penis can squeeze it out.

Yes, there is a chance of pregnancy - EITHER way, semen or precum.  With any sexual contact there is a risk.

Use protection if you're going to be sexually active - even for a second.

Good luck.

He didn't ejaculate with oral. Couldn't my saliva prevent the precum before it was enter into my vagina?

If he didn't ejaculate then his precum likely DID NOT contain any sperm. You can't get pregnant in that case.
Oral will not kill sperm, if there was any, coming out of his penis when in your vagina.

Precum happens before ejaculation tho. And that's what I'm worried about. He didn't ejaculate in oral, and surely didn't ejaculate with with penetration because it was only once for a sec. So he injected his penis after oral with no ejaculation so could the precum before hand in pregnant me?

Precum won't contain sperm unless he's recently ejaculated, as in since the last time he urinated.

It is very unlikely you'd get pregnant. There is always a slight chance however.

Thank you so much for you information and I will look for symptoms in my early future just in case that slight chance is in me.