my boyfriend had sex twice meaning two condoms after the first time he cumed and took of his condom but some cum fell on the floor but didn't clean it and it was around or close by were we we were having sexual intercourse and he put on the second one and we kept going. two days . two days later i found like some white mucus thing on my panties . was that sperm ? can  be pregnant ? i get my period in eight days that means the seventeenth of February an we had sex the seventh of February 

i dont think you could that early but everybody is different wait a while n take a test if you dont want to wait go get a blood test good luck 

Even the early pregnancy tests require you to wait till just before your period or on the day of your period so I don't think you'll get a result sooner than that. Even a blood test probably won't pick up hcg levels till your period is due or late.

Try to not stress out about the idea of being pregnant because that can cause your period to be late which would just stress you out more. If you're really worried about being pregnant talk to your ob/gyn about plan b or the morning after pill.

In the meantime if you're not in a place in life where pregnancy would be welcome you should talk to your ob/gyn about birth-control. Having a child when you're not prepared for it can have devastating consequences. Talk to your ob/gyn.

Good luck! :)

thank you so much this was lots of help ; ill try not to stress it