Well, I'm back, with yet another pregnancy scare.  I really should have figured this out beforehand.  Anyways, circumstances.

At the beginning of last month, I was going through quite stressful things (moving + vacation), but I had my ovulation and period on time, as usual.  I usually ovulate around the fourteenth, and then get my period on between the twenty-fifth and twenty seventh.  This month, however, I noticed the egg-white cervical mucus on the evening of the ninth, about five days early.  I think I may have started adjusting to the cycles of the other tenants (we live in a apartment complex), or my body decided to screw around.  My fiance and I did have sex around this time, however on those two times, we used a condom.

My fiance and I had unprotected sex, however, late at night on the seventh.  I didn't think much of it until my ovulation started.  Tuesday night brought the beginning of clumpy cervical mucus, and by Wednesday morning, it was that slimy, gooey egg-white cervical mucus I've always associated with ovulation.  It, and the accompanying cramps, lasted until about the eleventh - longer than normal.  I usually only have it for about two days.

What struck me as odd was that the cramps continued.  And they hurt.  I felt like I was about to get my period, for a while.  With it came a lot of nausea and indigestion, enough that I was waking up in the night, feeling like I was going to vomit.  The nausea continued (and still continues), although it died down in intensity.  The cramps dropped off from continuous to occasional twinges in the front left and on my right side, ever since about the fifteenth.

I've also noticed an increase in indigestion, bloating, and gas since then.  On the night of the sixteenth, I had a very vivid dream in which I dreamt I was pregnant (I don't get those dreams often, only the two times I've miscarried before), and after that, fatigue hit me.  My breasts became swollen and hurt to touch or have any sort of pressure on them.  My head started to hurt, although only dully, and I've started waking up to a moderately sore throat and a stuffed nose.  I've also noticed an increased desire to eat.

Lastly, I noticed a complete drop-off from all cervical mucus until the seventeenth.  I've started getting this watery, drippy sensation of cervical mucus falling that makes me feel as if I'm about to get my period.  At first, I thought it might be (due to the early ovulation, I figured I might be getting my period early), but my liner has been  dry since then.  I'm not unfamiliar with the sensation, as I've had it before when my period is being fussy, but I found it odd how early it was.

So my question is: is it possible for the sperm to have lived long enough for me to get pregnant?  Or have a lot of events merely coincided to give me a lot of weird symptoms and unneeded stress?  I've read a lot of differing opinions on how long sperm can live and how the conditions vary.  I'm unsure if they could have survived between the... probably about thirty-six hours between the unprotected sex and the starting cervical mucus of ovulation.  

I have taken a few home pregnancy tests, but I know it's really early to get an accurate result.  I'm still uninsured, so I'm not really feeling a trip to the OB/GYN until I have something serious to report.  What're your opinions/stories, fellow forum-goers?

Hey i have a question? Ive been trying to get pregnant for like 6 months. Well last sunday i took an ovulation test and it came out positive but like 2 or 3 days before i had sex . And during the weekend we had sex again & today on Monday it came out with a faint line am i pregnant?