Can I Use a Regular Toothbrush for Masturbation?

hello! i'm a 16 year old girl that's gotten into masturbatiom literally yesterday. i would honestly purchase a dildo but my parents would freakin flip out (hispanic parents y'know?). I have this old toothbrush that I cleaned with alocohol and water and soap and was wondering if it's safe to use for masturbation? Also help recommend more tips and trick please ! Thank you so much!

Okay where do I start I'm 13 and have been fingering myself since I was 10 and 6months my parents don't know and I have bad erges to do it but fingers don't help anymore and I don't have electric toothbrushes or razors etc any suggestions....??

Dirty talk while masturbation helps a lot. If you want i can help you in very good

I think the purpose of an electric toothbrush is the vibrations when applied to your clit or maybe with the handle inside. I suppose the handle would work manually though just not as well. If you are really daring I have read about a girl on the forum who crushed the bristles on concrete until they were super soft then used that to rub her clit.

do you mean the handle of the electric toothbrush or a standard one?

Take a thin pillow and hump it

Omg same! I can't help it, it just feels amazing