I want a vibrator but i'm scared my parents would find it what can i use that you can find at home. by the way i don't have an electric toothbrush or a one of those foot massagers and i can't do the phone on vibrate thing. i know it's awkward but is there anything else?

Use mobile it has vibrating device.buy hair trimmer it is necessary for every girl and boy.

They make these back massagers that are shaped like a bug and it has four legs and a handle on it. It would work great for a vibrator and you can just tell your parents your using it on a sore back. Im assuming your underage but if your over 18 or have a friend that is over 18 they make vibrators that are very discreet and easy hidden in your room. I had one that was a bedside light but the middle would come out and it was a vibrator. They also have really powerful vibrators called bullets or pocket rockets and they are very small and easily hidden.

Something I used is I found one of my little brothers old toys that he was about to throw out it was 2 of the hexbug nanos in there little cases then I turned them bot on put them in the container put a balloon over and added spit it made an AMAZING vibrator

Okay, hi, I know this sounds weird, but get a soft rubbe baloon or condom. Fill it with water and put it way back in the freezer. It is AMAZING!

I'm gonna try that

I know righ

Okay so I'm under 18 years old and im looking for a household item that vibrates to give me sexual pleasure and I can't buy a vibrator cuz my mom would find out... I use her electric shaver for my clit but anymore ideas?

Omg I used the same thing!

use and electric toothbrush thats what i use also whenever im running a bath i get in and put my vagina up to the faucet it feels AMAZING

i also use an electric toothbrush
feels so good

me 2, it is great

I did that for a while but mine broke and I don't use it to shave my legs soooooo I don't know what to do either

Use a water jet . Or turn your shower to maximum pressure (or your own preference setting)

Same i was also scared my parents would find out but i used a electric toothbrush they are amazing. I havent tried this but i heard humping a tumble dryer while its on is pretty good