Hi Im Ally and Im turning 14 next month. I love masterbating. I live with my mom full time now and shes always home. I dont have any vibrators or clitoris stimulators I can use and I tried one at my friends house and it seems as if Im addicted! I know you cant get addicted to it, but why do I ALWAYS have a thirst for that nice sensation I get? I want to know what house hold items I can use for masterbating, but I want to make sure Im always safe when I do this. I never want to get an infection or STD from it. Is there any cautions I could know before using these items? And is it normal for girls at my age wanting to masterbate? Please help!!! :$

Ok use a electric tooth brush use the bottom end

im 14 and a female itss totally normal to love to masterbate because i love to and you can pretty much use anything but clean it first ;D

I've heard great things about using game controllers as vibrators. Xbox has a "message app" that you can use. Playstation 2's have test features on some games that might work too. Let me know how it turns out.

Guys I have a creative mind so I got something special : as all of us r 14 So take a tomato make a hole on it depends on what size is ur p**** then put under the pillow then u should know wat do u just have to put ur p**** inside and backward and forwards

Game controller...good idea.
Cell phones on vibrate are convenient, but use an old one.

if your a girl (im a guy), i did this once. I took my PS3 controller and went on CoD and used a light machinegun with lots of ammo and started firing and then i put my vibrate setting on and i put it near my stuff. IT FELT GREAT. i suggest trying this if your a girl or you could always use an electric toothbrush.

i'm a girl 14 and i use the handle of a hairbrush and wiggle it around really fast... or i sit in the tub and put the shower head on fast and put it down there ;) it works 

Im 13, 14 in August but I use a head massager with the three prongs so I keep a stash of batteries under my bed and the massagerin the open so no one thinks anything of it

i use sharpies the smooth edge of course i usually just rub my clit with my fingers or if you go to walgreens the dollar mini back massager they have different settings from gentle to hard

i do this too. it works soo well

thats a good idea

its perfectly normal to masterbate at your age i do too.

good idea i have alot of tomatoes in my back yard.

im the same age as you and i masturbate all the time. i usually use my fingers though because of the same thing. I don't want to get an infection or something but a showerhead works.