Help!!! I get discharge when I see this boy I like and I have to masturbate after is this normal also what should I do I have long nails so it hurts but I really don’t want to cut them and I’m only 16 so it’s not like I can go out and buy a dildo or order one because my mom checks the post should I even be masturbating at this age or even seen porn before

That discharge is normal and you are soooo lucky to have that happen so easily. It's lubrication for your vagina to be able to accept a penis easily or whatever else you decide to slide in there, like your fingers. There's nothing wrong with masturbating at your age, many people begin at a younger age than you. Having that desire just from seeing a cute guy who turns you on is wonderful for you and your boyfriend when you get one. Many girls have a difficult time getting there. Have you seen that cartoon of the little boy looking down inside a little girls underpants and she says "with that I'm going to rule your world"? YOU are that girl!

I forgot: if you don't want to cut your fingernails you will have to find something else to use. There are plenty of household items that work, use your imagination.

I’ve never seen that cartoon but thank you for your advice also what should I use to masturbate

Sharpies get mentioned a lot so do hairbrush handles and electric toothbrushes. You put the handle in and turn it on for the vibrations or hold it against your clit or rub it along the sides of your vulva.

Surely the brushes on the tooth brush would hurt you if they are rubbing in you vagina

I suppose they would if you're dumb enough to put that end in there.

So what are you supposed to do with it

You take off the brush and put the handle end in.

Oh but what else could you do

I know people use fruit and stuff but I don’t have condoms and I don’t want an infection