Hey I'm 11 and recently I have been masterbating and I don't really know what to use? I do not own an electric toothbrush so does anyone know what I could use and how do I have an orgasam

Hun, i get what you mean. i'm 16 and personaly i think you're too young for a toy... esp if you haven't had any sexual intercourse with anyone. When i was like 13 I started to explore but only rubbing myself which was great at that time. but then when i was like 15 i started to explore more and then i started using objects which stretched me inside.
I started dating somone when i was late 16 and i started to get bored with touching myself the same way. it never came to anything great but then my bf showed me a different way to which i was doing it .

It was great... and well first you rub yourself at the top of your clitoris (your lump) (moving round like circles) with one finger and start to get a little senstive stop when you feel a little sensitive and slide your fingers (one might be best to start with) inside you and then pall out and rub your clitoris again constently building up to come (if you can slide another inside you when do so it will make alot of differnce) and then when you are ready slide your fingers deep while rubbing yourself at the same time. The more you rub and slide, the better the feeling you will have in the end.

I hope it made sense:) I'm deslixic so i suck at makin sense. lol good luck, hun xxx:) xx

It may help also if you try sitting or standing or trying different things experiment:) xxx

hey hunni, i'm 14 & i wanted a toy but i figured i'm too young to be getting one. at first, masturbating did nothing for me but my boyfriend done it for me & it felt really great. now i find caressing the clitoris really roughly works for me and i orgasm within minutes. try it! xx

Ello!

Theres only one way :-|
Go to a room were you are all on yor own for say an hour. Strip naked and stand in front of a mirror and admire your body. Then gradually start to feel everthing including your breats,vagina,inside of vagina,hips etc. Then once you find an aera you want to stimulate try diffrent combinations and keep going at it. When you get it wright you will be able to achive an orgasim withing miutes!

Hope the hunt goes well ;-) ,plz keep us posted :-)

you could try to use things around you house, but make sure its clean, i like to use electic toothbrushes, it feels amazing:]

An electric toothbrush could be very effective. Try buying one strictly for yourself, and then use the backside that has no bristles to touch yourself.

Make sure you either keep this in a private place (nightstand) or that you have a detachable head that you keep separate from your family's master unit in the bathroom.

The older you get, the more you'll know what feels good and what you respond to. You may find that you prefer a human touch... or you may find that you want to keep your sexuality private.

Also, as you grow older, you'll develop other interests as well. So, sex, self-stimulation and masturbation will all be but a part of your well-round life.

Good luck.

its normal to have thoughts about it, but its not a very good habit. its ok if you do masturbate, but the toys, wait till your older. i don't use them, and iv never had sex, (im only 13) and i dont masturbate. I do have crushes on guys, but thats as far as it goes. not to say there's anything wrong with masturbating, i guess its normal, but I guess its not for me. one tip, make sure what ever your using (not that i completely suggest to use these things) electric tooth brush,pencil, whatever, make sure its disinfected (or just cleaned) kk, im sorry i coldnt give you more tips its jst i dont know much about it %-)

okayy im 15 and i masterbate daily i ve found that fingering doesnt really work for me and i found that while taking a bath slide underneath the water make sure its not too hott or too cold and slide your area underneath it use your hands to rub your boobs it kinda makes it feel better and use you other hand to move back the outer lips of the vagina and let the water run into you it feels just like a penis...very useful and successful...have funn :]

what do u mean "it feels just like a penis"?

I'm 17 and I haven't had sex yet but I have been masturbating since I was like 13 and it keeps getting better. An electric toothbrush works very well. I bought a 'SonicBrush' and it's pretty powerful. You just use the other side (the white plastic tip on the other side of the bristles). Start by stripping and rubbing yourself in the mirror (your breasts, hips, caressing your stomach, and your vagina). Get in your favorite position (sitting, laying down, standing, kneeling, etc.) I find that lotion can be a good substitute for lubricant (I use O.P.I. lotion because its not as thick and feels very good). Put a little bit of lotion on your fingers and begin rubbing your clitoris. Alternate rubbing your clitoris, the lips of your vagina, and your nipples. When comfortable and eroused, begin by putting a finger (or more when comfortable enough) into your vagina. I do not own any toys because I cannot risk my parents finding out about this s I have found a few objects that feel pretty damn good and have given me some great orgasms. I don't remember what I first started out with but I am now using a bottle of Herbal Essences 'Totally Twisted' mouse. It's not too big and when using lotion, it feels like a real penis sliding in and out. I am also able to use something as big as a bottle of shaving gel (not sure what the brand is but it has a cap with ridges and it feels amazing. Whatever you use as a substitute for a toy, pull it in and out then place the vibrator (electric toothbrush) on the clitoris. Once you get all this down and you acheive your great orgasm, you can use it over and over again and find different ways of doing it. Have fun with it.

I am personally a boy. How do I masturbate myself and feel the same way as a girl? (I know, this is a strange question.)

Mmkay, well I'm 15 and a half. I started masturbation when I was 9 or 10. That may sound a bit early, but I'm an all round early developer: tall for my age, boobs started to develop aged 10ish, they are now size 31 D, and my periods started a few weeks before my twelfth birthday.
I have a few toys, but you said you have none, so I won't tell you about how good they feel and what naughty things I get up to with them! ;-)

Over the past year, I have had two main boyfriends: Derryn and Kai. I dated Derryn for 4 and a half months and he was real cool I slept with him a about three or four times and he fingered me a little bit, but he and I had more of a social relationship than sexual. Derryn and I broke up and agreed to be friends again.
I am still dating Kai and we have a great relationship, both social and sexual. I have masturbated less, recently, because he tends to satisfy me pretty damn well!

ANYWAY, onto the answer:

So, a good routine is to get some privacy and just take your clothes off in front of a full length mirror, watch yourself as you do this because it shows off your body, to prepare you for what's coming!
Sit in front of the mirror and look at your vagina. The clitoris (The bit nearest your belly button) is a good place to start. Start by tickling that bit slightly and it gives you a nice tingly sensation.
I have one toy which is simply a long (About 10cm) plastic thing. It is thin (About 2cm) and it can be amazingly satisfying.
Go to the tingly spot (Where you fingered before!) and put something similar to my toy's description there. Move it up and down really quickly for about 10 seconds and it feels unbelievably amazing! However, you have to get it in just the right place. Something vibrating (A vibrator, an electric toothbrush etc.) also works, but, for this particular one, I prefer to have total control.
When I do it just right, I can't stop! I'm not even joking, I want to keep going! It leaves me turned on for a good 10 to 20 minutes afterwards too.

Hope I helped x

I'm 14&a girl and I usually use a sharpie(wash it before u use it) an stick it in my vagina then I get a electric toothbrush &rub it against my vagina ,around the sharpie and it feels amazing!(:

hey, ok so im 13, i found somethign round(penis shaped) dont ask how i know that >>, anyway, i was in the bath once, i slid under and used the toy (well first i cleaned it VERY well) and used it to rub, i closed my eye's and lost my thoughs, this might help it might not, p.s. dont tell my parents :O!!!!!, ok i have a bf but he lives in squam (or squim) and he and i talked, i wanted to tlak to him about... well u know masterbation, but im to affraid ;( someone help me with that?

Okaiii , so i use a electric shaver , THEY ARE SO POWERFUL !! buy one thy are only like £10