Hello I'm a 13 year old and I sometimes masterbate but I need new ways cuz all I'm doing is rubbing my clit wich is getting old I can't get any toys since I'm too young... If anyone has any ideas please tell me thanks :)

If you straddle on the arm of a chair and ride it. If feel pretty good, and you can do the same thing with a pillow.

im a 14 year old girl and know what youre talking about, you can use an electronic tooth brush on the handle side, the handle of a hair brush, your fingers, mini travel bottles (if they're not leaking) and if you have condoms you can peal a banana and put it in the condom and tie it up.
Good luck and be safe :)

I'm 15 years old also to young for toys, but that doesn't mean we can't make our own..(: MY TRICKS.

-shower head
if you have a detachable shower head this is one of the best things, start a bath and put the shower on your clit, it honestly feels so good! if you don't have a detachable shower head you could also just lay on your back with your legs open and let the bath faucet run directly onto your clit.

-qtips
when i first started i was to scared to put my finger in my vagina. so i needed something small and soft to put up there. and a qtip worked wonderfully, just start off rubbing your clit gently in circles and get harder and faster and if you need to you can also insert into your vagina, just be safe and make sure it doesn't break. this is how i had my first orgasm.

AND MY PERSONAL FAVORITE!

THE ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSH
this will honestly make you orgasm so fast, like it literally only takes me like 5 seconds before i start shaking and need to stop. anyways just put the bristle side of the toothbrush into a plastic baggy so the bristles dont cut you. then softly place it onto your clit going in circles, start going harder and faster till you begin to shake or reach orgasm. if you need a break massage the area around you vagina hole with the vibrating bristles. its honestly so intense but so worth it.

hope i helped(:

hi, im 13 and wiich means im to young for toys and stuff like that. just rubbing my clit is getting old, i have heard about the shower thing and i sometimes do that but i want something new that works!

I use a female shaver with the razor head taken off.. The thing that makes it vibrate is great for clitorial masturbation..

Gets me off in 20 seconds.

Use a pencil,marker,or something round it does the job...... Tell me how it goes..... Have fun!!!!

Well for me i like to take and ice pack and place it on my clit and pump one of my fingers in my vagiana it feels so good and i also like taking a marker and pumping it in my vagina or you could take your broom and just hump it that feels soooo good

lint roller take the sticky roll stuff off and use the handle as a penis :-)

I need a way to masterbate im 15 and my hormones are raging so i need a way to catch an orgasm