I am 14 and i know this is weird but i know my mom isnt going to let me buy a dildo.and ive tried my fingers and that doesnt go in all the way.Plus i need to stay a virgin so pleaz.If your a girl and you have this promblem can you plz,plz give me some tips.Do i need to use my sister old toys..lol jk?,anything.

Ironically, they says "Necessity is the mother of invention."

You'll find that you can be very creative in looking for tools to play with.

Some women have recommended the use of an electric toothbrush... just use your own, reserved for this purpose, and use the back, flat side of the brush...NOT the bristles.

good luck.

Fruits such as cucumbers and bananas are one, make sure they are not soft/squishy or rotten. And are CLEAN; actually everything you use must be clean, not accessible to anyone but yourself.

Markers for one, brush handle, Cell phone set to vibrate... the items are really endless. Just to risk the chances of infection try using a condom, if you cannot bring yourself to buy some just to try to use items that are clean

u better get more excited b4 u start masturbation... then u can use pen or any small thing.. that will not harm ur virginity...

Well since I'am just 16 myself and get get a vibrator.. I use an empty water bottle while watching porn. When I want to make things more intense I use my fingers, mostly my middle (gives that one a whole knew meanin behind the f word). Of course when I do that, I lubricate myself good with canola oil. It's safe an non allergenic. And for those who might be OCD like myself (I'm picky about what my hands touch), where a vinyl glove or wrap your hand in cling wrap. Also put towels under your rear so the oil doesn't get on your bed, nor your cum. Don't be afraid to watch porn (I do everytime on my iPod), it'll help! And pay attention to your favorite body parts in the videos, it'll make you even hornier. You can also try riding a empty lays chip can. I done that once and it was heaven. I didn't cum for two hours atleast. You can also use stuffed animals, tv remotes or the arms if computer chairs (be careful with that one though). Maybe try reading porn fanfiction or something to turn you on before you play with yourself. Another thing I have started doing is imaging my favorite bass player down there just going at it.. Teasing me with his tongue and so forth. There is NOTHING wrong with picturing someone, anyone you like doing that to you. Even moan their name and command like as if they were actually there if it helps you to that release! Your imagination is aboslutely limitless, especially in times like that. You can also try writing sex in a story or something in a private notebook to help work you into the mood. It's a bit like foreplay. Welp that's all I've got so far. I hope it helps people out.

*can't (first line)

Well this isn't anything you can just stick in you but it vibrates all it is, is a toothbrush that vibrates I suggest the toothbrush that has changeable heads and if you get the changeable ones make sure to one pink so you don't get confused and brush your teeth with the head that you used and use the back not the brush part because the brush part is preety ruff hope it works for you

Don't use empty bottles the suction can harm you!

The Neutrogena Wave is great. If you are sure you want to stay a virgin, you really shouldn't be inserting anything in your vagina. There's a very real chance you'll tear your hymen. With the  Wave, you stay on the outside and massage the clit. 

I use the handle of my comb, covered with ziploc baggie! It feels really good and i love tht tingly feeling u get after rubbing around "there" for so long. u know the feeling that if u have ur legs open u want to close them ;) I dont really tell my parents abt touchy subjects like these so this the prefect idea ever! enjoy :):-)

Dear Help me Sexy,

What I Use To Get A Great And Long Orgasm Is If You Have A Phone, Use The Front Of The Charger, Wet The Charger And Lick It, Just Do What ever you want but make it very wet.

Then, Just start rubbing it onto your vagina and go Slow then really quick.

It May Sound Like Nothing But It's REALLY GOOD!

:)

Thats My Opinion, Someone Else's Might Be Diffrent.

what ever u find comfortable to use its really up to u and make sure ur parents donbt find out wht u hve been using or u could geet into trouble, hope this helps

I get so turned on, and I love it. Anything goes up there and around, sometimes I even double penetrate. I get so wet, one of the best things is the shower head, put it on its most powerful setting and hover over your clit, the moans that come from the bathroom are intense! Seriously good, I like to use lube too, beads, clit clips, anything that vibrates and anything thick smooth and rounded. Watching porn is also good, I like to watch lesbians, don't know why but it turns me on the most, a little wet now actually..

Well, see here's the thing 'ur finger is probably thee only thing you can trust because as a virgin your tight.. when I was 14 I used a tampon my hymen broke but if you hymen broke your still a virgin. As long as a penis doesn't enter you. (17) my first time was tight but it hurted less because he played with me first so its best to do foreplay then use something -good luck:-D

Try a pen/pencil or a deodorant can hope this helps