So I've heard everywhere that an electric toothbrush on a girls clit can give really good orgasms. Is it true? Please share some personal stories on how great or not it is. Thanks I'm trying to find a new technique and am considering this as a fast go to if it works well.

Yes, use an electric toothbrush. The orgasm is amazing. I use an Oral B toothbrush, and I orgasm within 10 minutes. Place it on your clit        And let it do its work.

I use an electric toothbrush, and it works really well. I place it on my clit over my panties. Sometimes I'll do it without my panties on top but it can hurt, and the whole point is pleasure, not pain. This gets you incredibly wet incredibly fast. I like to rub it up and down, applying pressure until I reach orgasm. I've heard that using vibrating objects on your clit can make you squirt, but I haven't yet. Althought that's mostly because I'm afraid of staining my sheets. Hope this helped, happy masturbating! (:

it works welllll ;-) lolol! ~

Yes it does work I put it on my clit and then push a little then I stick my finger in the whole at the same time and push it in and out like a penis is going in ur vigina. IT FEELS AMAZING!

This is a great way to orgasm! Ithe tooth brush is wonderful and it's one of my favorites!!!

Eletrictoothbrush for masturbation is amazing, I get wet thinking about it, pop it on you're clit, within five minutes you're moaning and about to come!

Yeah! Just take an electric tooth brush and turn it on! Place it on your clitoris or your panties/thong outside of your vagina. You will probably orgasm quickly and/or squirt. Enjoy! :D

It works very well and it made me squirt the first couple times I used it so for a while I only used it in the showe

IT'S THE BEST FEELING EVER!!!!!!!

OMG most amazing orgasm you will ever have!!

its addicting. ive been using a toothbrush since my vibrator broke and its honesttly the most amazing most powerful orgasm ever. i cant get off just using a vibrator now. i suggest using a fairly large toy as well. just sit back relax and enjoy as the brush vibrates your clit and you tease your g spot. it will guaranteed give you the best experiance ever.

you can take the part with the bricels and under it there is a metal thing that makes the tooth brush vibrate

It works really well I start squirting after 5 seconds lol xD

Can u tell me how u squirted in less then 5 seconds???