I'm a teen, obviously a Virgin! I always rub my Clit & I've done the Detachable Shower Head & Faucet Trick which is MASTURBATION WITH WATER. I think it's getting boring. I just wanna know what's something new I can try or what's a way to make JUST RUBBING more interesting. I will NOT insert a finger or anything into Vagina. I won't. There's no way I can get a Sex Toy. I don't have an Electric Toothbrush. Just tell me about something simple, but fun.

& How can I cum more & more? I have to expand & contract & expand & contract my Muscles to cum. But I'd like to cum more. Anyway, pls tell me more about these & give me tips & tricks? Thanks :)

Well, it sounds like you already know about the main female masturbation techniques, and since you can't get a sex toy, I'm not sure what else you can do to make it more interesting, other than perhaps reading a sexy story or something. I assume you have tried different speeds of moving your fingers, different kinds of motions, and so on? 

Masturbation may also be better if you do it less often, so it's not so boring. Don't make it a routine. Only do it when you are already feeling aroused. That should help you out some with the problem of boredom. 

I am in the exact situation as you. Everyone says to use the end of a brush or something but I don't like the idea of something going into my Vagina. My parents are really nosy as well so it makes it harder. Also I haven't actually cummed yet. I rub my clit and go faster then slower then faster again

To be honest you guys are going to be hard pressed to find many more ways to stimulate yourselves than you really are. See, the only part of your anatomy that can give you adequate sexual stimulation is your clit. Other spots that can provide greater experience are unfortunately inside your vaginal canal, such as your g-spot. There are techniques that which you can look up (internet is a wonderful thing) for ways to rub/stimulate your clit. Something to try as a variation; lie on your stomach, hands or fingers on your clit, and use your body weight and rub your clit against your hand, the added pressure might stimulate you better. Good luck gals and I respect your position to not want to insert anything into yourselves yet.

i also do masturbate but i av neva inserted ma finger in ma V or touch ma clit.wat i do is use ma mind,imagining abt sex nd recaln sum porn videos reaali helps.de mind as u knw is a powerful tool.de onli prblm is dat de orgasm is wit u always.best advice try to stop cos its dangerous it doesnt allow u to njoy de real tin wen u redi 4 it. ucan try wat i jux said nd see hw it turns out gud luck

All I do is put my two fingers in my vagina and I rub really fast I don't cum but I get an orgasm and it feels really good!

Hi I am also 13 and a girl and lately I have been masterbating. Iv tried an electric toothbrush and that did not help, neither did fingering. I need someother ways! Thanks! :)

You should totally stick a vibrating toothbrush up your vagina I thought it would hurt the first time but it didn't itt felt great

Hi I'm 13 and I masterbate but I can't orgasm or cum. What should I do? Help!

I often grab a cup of hot water(not boiling) just before I start ill out the hot cup upto my vagina and begin to rub my clitoris. This for me is a good stimulation

Personally, pornography is always a brilliant stimulator! It isn't just for guys. Just make sure you delete all history and that no one is around.

Evn i masturbate bt i dnt insrt objct or fingrs... I use the corner of a bed or chair which is smooth.. slowly nd gradually try 2 brng dat sex feeln nd u wi get a gud stimulation i guess... bst of luck.. try it... :-D

well, i am also 13 and i know i am underage and i cant do it yet. so i rub my clit with differant speeds and imagin a boy i fancy.<3

You could stimulate your clit by using this idea: Use your non-dominant hand to spread your labia, and use your dominant hand to lightly press on/off of your clit rapidly. I prefer this to rubbing because it causes more of a tickling sensation that makes it easier to orgasm. Do this until you can't stand it and then do more vigorous stuffs I hope this helps!

I have the same problem