Hello! I am a 15 year old girl and I've been masturbating for a year now... When I'm alone home I use my electric toothbrush but I always hurt myself and it hurt really bad so I can't masturbate for 2 days or so ( I usually masturbate 3 times a day or so) what are some different ways to masturbate? I mostly make circle movements on my clit and I use pens and cucumbers in my vagina and ass.. I tried icebubes too and showerknobs but i want something diffrent.. Please help? And is it dangerous that my vagina bleeds?

Stop using electric toothbrush. U can try puttin porn on n try playing with ur clit n then try a hair brush or any other thing dat can fit there but it shouldnt be too sharp or else u will hurt urself. Make sure to keep it clean.

Eliza stop using that very tool, you might get you hymen ruptured. it seems you are virgin and your love hole is too tight. each time you insert that very brush , it hits your hymen thats why you bleed.

Is there an alternative for a toothbrush that wont hurt me? Xx

Obvsly there are too many ways, you can try fingering while having a hot erotic chat with your any male friend. you can rub your clit with your other hand working out on your butt hole. blieve me you will reach a flyng climax.

I dont but my toothbrush IN my vagina, just on my clit, and then the brush touches my 'vaginalips' and that's what bleeds... And why dose it matters if i am or am not a vergin? Whats the different for masturbating?

Eliza you can try using a wax candle of any size of your requirment, use a lot of lube, i recommend glycerine, its the best one.

Thnx for the help x

Is there any inflammation or puffyness or swelling in labia majora and minora (outer and inner vaginal lips)

Your always welcome.
its been a plzr talkng to u

I don't think so...

Keep using glycerine, if there would be any minor wounds that will heal up.
and you can try putting your mobile on vibrating mode in your panty and let it vibrate and stimulate your clit.

And about being virgin, sometimes when your guy has got a big fat monster tool that too result in vaginal bruises.

Okay, thnx again.

pleasure is all mine.