I have runny and stuffy nose all the time. I am not sure if it is allergic reaction on something or rhinitis. I don’t even know how it started. So far I used only nasal spray and I inhaled some oils. Those things are helpful for some time but they are solution. Does anyone have same problem? What I should do?

I am suffering from allergic rhinitis. My rhinitis is caused by airborne tree pollen. I have same problem every year. Same thing as you have runny and itchy nose, congestion… It is been like this for years. I think I will have to accept that I have to live with allergic rhinitis. I can’t recommend you same treatment as I am using because treatment really depends of the trigger. Your physician should determine what causes your condition and develop a plan to avoid those allergens. However, I think that you can use oral or nasal antihistamines or nasal inhaled corticosteroids.

I am also sufferiong from the same problem!
the solution is:
either immunotheripy or
nasal spray or drops - my rihnitis is now much better!
hope your's being soon!