Hello! I often have problems with my nose. It feels like I have nasal swelling and I can’t breathe through my nostrils. When this happens I have the feeling of constant blockage. This is very unpleasant sensation. My mother says I should visit my doctor but I don’t have fever or pain and I don’t see the reason. I was thinking of some nasal drops or spray to improve my conditions. Would Neo-synephirine improve my nasal swelling?

Hello! There are many conditions which could lead to nasal swelling. It is important to find out what is the reason. Your mother is right; you should visit your doctor and he will find the cause. It might be a chronic sinusitis or allergy or purely anatomic problem. Neo-synephirine is used for the temporary relief of congestion in the nose usually caused by allergies or sinus trouble and it will be helpful in theses cases. But, if the reasons are other it can even worsen your condition. Check with your doctor!