Hi, I am using nasal spray for 10 months now, and I really need to stop doing that. I hate the fact that I’m addicted. I tried to recover from addiction, but I just couldn’t. Did you manage to do it?

Hi, I was a chronic sinus sufferer for a long time, and I had many problems because of that. The worst thing was that I constantly had chronic congestion. That’s why I started to use chemical nasal spray, I didn’t know what else to do. Soon after that, I became addicted to nasal spray, and I couldn’t live without it. I needed to use more and more spray until my nose started bleeding. When my husband saw what I did to myself, he was furious. He made me go to the doctor, and than to a rehab center. It was a very hard period for me, and I needed all the strength I could get to handle it. Finally, they said that I was recovered. It was five months ago, and I didn’t touch nasal sprays since then.