I am male 37 years old. I have had constipation for one week. On monday, I passed a shoot as thick as my wrist and about 1 foot long. It was so painfull. I think I am able to goto the toilet now but do not want to go through that again. I do not know if there is another stool like that inside me. I've heard that when you pass wind and it smells that this means you need to pass a stool. Since last time I went my passing wind smells so much. I do not want to goto the doctor as the doctor sould have told me that zydol 50mg causes consipation. " I only went to the doctor with an ear infection".

I've never been in tis possision before and I haven't got a clue what to do. Is there anything I can do?

I don't usualy like to take medication unless it is natural. This has just strengthend my thoughts on this.

Hi Darren, as you don't like taking medication, try visiting a health store and purchasing a natural laxative - Psylium Husks are a form of natural laxative that are sold throughout the world. They are beneficial in the relief of constipation because they offer high levels of soluble fibers. Many companies sell Psylium Husk capsules that are inexpensive and easy to swallow.

Prune juice is one of the better known natural laxatives. Prunes are not only high in potassium, Vitamin A, and iron, but they are also extremely high in both insoluble and soluble fiber. Prunes work efficiently and quickly as natural laxatives. Therefore, just a small amount of prunes is generally all it takes to relieve constipation.

Once you stools are soften and you have had a more comfortable visit to the toilet I'm sure everything will be fine again.