Hello, folks. I will be staying with my friend for a certain period of time. As far as I can see, he uses unrefined white sea salt. I wonder if I can use this every day. I don’t know much about this, so I will appreciate all your replies. Your help is more than welcomed. Thanks and bye!

Hi, there. I am not sure how much it is healthy. I think that salt in general is not healthy. It doesn’t matter whether it is refined or not. Its excessive use leads to high blood pressure. You should be careful how much salt you use. You can consult with someone about this. I am sorry I am not familiar with the details. Good luck with all! Bye!

Hello. I use very little amounts of salt in my diet. My father suffered from hypertension. I know how this disease can be tricky. And I remember how he used to salt his food. He used huge amounts. That is why I don’t want to make the same mistake. I would recommend you to be careful. I hope everything will be all right. Bye!