Hello, guys. I have heard that brazil nuts are very healthy, but I am not familiar with the details. I would like to know if I can take them every day and how much of them I can eat daily. I would appreciate all your replies considering this. Your help is more than welcomed. Thanks, guys!

Hi, there. You are right. Brazil nuts are very healthy and it is a great idea that you want to eat them. You should take a handful of Brazil nuts daily. They are rich with selenium and this will meet your needs for this mineral. I cannot tell you the exact amount, but a handful would be fine. You can consult a nutritionist for more details. I hope I’ve helped you with this. Good luck! Bye!

Hi, everyone. Brazil nuts are very healthy. They are cholesterol free and rich with vitamins and minerals. They are especially rich with selenium. However, they have calories, so you should be careful not to exaggerate. They are also the important source of the whole protein. They can also be important source of proteins for vegetarians. They can increase their intake to five to six portions per week. I hope this helps. Bye!