I remember that I’ve read somewhere that sea salt is really beneficial to our health, and my older brother is making fun of me. I need to find out some things about sea salt, because he won’t believe me if I only speak from my memory. Can you help me with this? Some written facts would be of great help. Thanks!

Well, Jon, you’re right – and I’ll just give you some hints to throw at your brother. First, sea salt has much higher quantity of vital minerals (like magnesium) then mined rock salt. (Keep in mind that sea salt does not contain vitamins, just minerals – but LOT of them!) Second thing is that our organism really needs these natural minerals and micro-nutrients, and the best source is real source - the sea. Now, there are many types of sea salt, and no two seas have the same mineral structure of salt. Nevertheless, getting unrefined grey sea salt in your diet would be truly beneficial to your health.