Hello, guys. I have just returned from the hospital with my wife and our newborn baby. We have bought all the necessary things for new baby, but another item that we have to think about is toys. How much money would you spend on baby toys? Can you tell me something more about this?

Hello. I know those problems. My husband and I had the same problems. I really don’t know what figure to tell you. Many parents buy expensive toys. However, I can tell you that you can discover almost new toys on garage sales. And I don’t need to tell you how cheaper they are. I hope this helps. Good luck with all! Bye!

Hi, everyone. First let me congratulate you. I cannot tell you the amount of money you can spend on baby toys. You should just be careful that the toys are safe for your kid. I think that garage sale is an interesting idea. However, I would buy there toys for older kids, not for the babies. Babies cannot use all the toys. For the beginning, you should go to the store and ask for a toy that is appropriate for that age. I hope you will manage. Bye!