Hello, guys. My friend is talking me into starting with meditation, but I am still not sure. I don’t know if I can handle it well. I am even thinking of using some stimulants. Maybe this will make my practice better. What do you think about this? I would really like to hear your opinion. Thanks.

Hello. I must admit that I am totally against using stimulants in meditation. Why would you want to do that? Mediation itself will clear your mind. You shouldn’t be scared that much from meditation. If you have doubts, then maybe you shouldn’t go for it. Take some time to think. Maybe you should talk to someone who is more experienced. I hope everything will be fine. Good luck!

Hi, folks. I wouldn’t use stimulants. Meditation is good for itself. I know that some people use piracetam. It works like a mild stimulant. Some people even use amphetamines. They say that they show the least of side effects. However, I am not sure. I recommend you to find some meditation instructor. Ask him for details.

Hello, everyone. My friend practices meditation. I asked him once if he used some kind of stimulant. He told me it was contra-productive and that he wouldn’t use it. I also hear that some other people use it. However, I am not enough competent to recommend you what to do. You should definitely talk to some expert. Find some instructor or even some doctor who knows something about these things. I hope everything will be all right. Bye!