Hi, guys. My daughter is little, but I think that she should start using potty. However, I think that she avoids it since she has diapers that absorb everything. Why should use potty then? Should I force her to use it? What do you think about this? Your answers are more than welcomed.

Hi, there. I think that it is important to teach your kids to use potty in time. Urinating is a reflex. A kid develops a sense of controlling it when he/she becomes wet. This bothers her and that is why she will learn to use potty. If she has diapers that absorb everything, then she will be dry all the time. Why would she use potty then? I hope that this makes sense. Good luck! Bye!

Hi, guys. I agree with the previous post. Your kid must learn to use potty. Otherwise you will have undesirable situation. She won’t learn to control the reflex for longtime. I hope you wouldn’t like to see that. Instead of absorbing, put her regular diapers. Very soon she will ask for potty. I hope this will help. Bye!

Hi, there. Using potty is important. You mustn’t neglect that. It is the perfect way to learn to control the urinating reflex. We have all grew using potty. You can bet that you learned to control the reflex before your kid will. If you don’t believe me, consult an expert. Whatever you do, don’t be abusive. I hope everything will be all right. Bye!