Hi, guys. I know that fish is healthy to eat, by I think that my wife is little obsessed. She would like us to eat it every day. I really don’t know if this is something good to do. Is it healthy? What can you say about this? I would really appreciate all your replies considering this. Thanks.

Hi, there. Fish is very healthy. However, there can be some downsides of eating it every day. I think that experts recommend eating fish twice a week. I have never heard that anyone said that it should be eaten every day. Mercury is one of the most common pollutants of fish. Imagine you are eating mercury every day. You can consult an expert about this. Please, let me know what you find out. Bye!

Hello. Fish is healthy, but like everything else, you shouldn’t exaggerate with its intake. Mercury is just one of the most common pollutants. There are other chemicals like dioxins, polychlorinated biphenyls and other chemical pollutants. Fish can also be infected by bacteria, viruses and other microorganisms. Of course, you should be the most concerned about mercury. It usually appears in larger, predatory fish. I hope I’ve helped you with this. Please, let me know what your wife decides after these posts. Bye!