Hello, good people. I hear that compliments are very important in children education and raising. Some experts recommend making a compliment every time your child do something good. I would like to know what your experiences are in this field. I hope someone will answer. Thanks for all your replies. Bye!

Hi, there. I think this is a good idea. Your child should know when he did something good. However, I also think that he should know if he does something bad. I don’t mean you should beat him. You must find some successful way for him to realize not to repeat this bad thing again. Everyone finds his own system for this. I hope you will manage. Good luck with all. Bye!

Hello. I totally agree with the previous post. Your kid must learn when he has done something wrong and when he has done something good. Why shouldn’t you compliment him? Compliments make you feel good about yourself. Even adults are not immune to compliments. Imagine how kid would be happy to hear some kind words from loving parents. I hope you will practice this with your kid. I hope this helps. Bye!

Hi, guys. Raising a child is an important thing to do. You should be extra careful. I agree that you must learn when to say “No” when it is necessary. You can not be mild to him when he is wrong. Many parents make this mistake. In this case, you will spoil him. If he does something good, compliment him. This will make his self-esteem. I hope everything will be all right. Bye!