Hi, folks. I must admit that I eat chile peppers with everything. I am not exaggerating when I say this. I combine it with various meals and food. I am beginning to wonder if this is good for me. For now, I don’t have any difficulties for eating this. I would appreciate if you could tell me something more about this.

Hello, there. I think that no one should exaggerate when it comes to food. Chili peppers can show some benefits. However, I have read that regular consumption can show some side effects. Consuming high amounts increases risk for stomach cancer. Aflatoxins are also present in chili peppers. These toxins are related to liver cancer. There are some other carcinogenic substances found, so be careful. Consult a specialist if you must. Bye!

Hi, there. I agree. Consuming too many chili peppers can bring some risks for your health. That is why I recommend you to be careful. It can cause some involuntary bowel movements which can be pretty unpleasant for people with irritable bowel syndrome. You have already read about its carcinogenic characteristics. It can also induce gastro-esophageal reflux. Since you are still healthy, you can reduce the amount of chili now, so you can prevent some undesirable consequences. Good luck with all! Bye!