Good day all of you,

I know that some diet programs don’t allow you to use the salt, or a lot of salt. I don’t know why, but let’s be realistic, you really need to use salt in your meals. Of course, we all should try and switch to sea salt, because it is healthy.

I would like to ask you one question about Uncle Sam diet.

Do you think that Uncle Sam diet promotes dangerously low salt intake? I know that in this diet there is a little salt to use in their recipes.

Do you know? What do you think?

Bye! 

Well, as far as I know, sea salt is far better and healthier than regular table salt. And, you must use salt in your meals, which is for sure. I think that we all know why and why salt is health. I know that Uncle Sam diet wants to cut out, to reduce salt intake but with kids, I don’t know what’s going on with the adults. They want to tell parents to reduce kid’s salt intake by nearly a third. That is not OK, because kids need to grow and  to be healthy, and they need salt in their organism. 

Thank you for your answer. Kids? Kids diet? Unbelievable. Why do we need to reduce salt intake, I don’t see a point, because we all do know all the healthy benefits of salt, especially if we are talking about sea salt, which is healthier, and we all know that. Anyway, I don’t know what I would do to put my kid on some diet program. You can just reduce some junk food, forbid him or her to eat, but diet – I don’t think so. That is my opinion.

But still, somehow I believe that there is a reason for this step. I will try to google it.

Bye!