I need to know – can lupus be cured? I am 45 years old and I do not even know how to begin understanding the fact that I am suffering from something this serious. Let's just say that I do not have time for this, at least I did not until now. Everything is changing and I do not know if I will be able to adapt.

Lupus will not be able to stop you in your way of life – do not let him! Fight the symptoms, eliminate them at least, attend the therapies, consult your doctors, ask them everything you would like to know. But, the cure –there simply isn't one. Modern medicine is still trying to find the causes, when that happens, we will not wait for cure much longer.

Hello there,

I am so sorry that you have been diagnosed with lupus. It is absolutely normal that you are afraid how this is going to affect your current life but in my opinion you will manage everything. First of all you need to be very well informed so don’t hesitate to ask your doctor about everything that concerns you!

You probably know that this is autoimmune disorder and this means that your immune system is attacking healthy tissues and organs by mistake. Result of this mistake can be damaged organs, joints, skin and blood vessels. You haven0t mentioned which type of lupus you have been diagnosed but I presume that you will get additional information from your doctors. Fight this disease the best you can. Good luck.

YES, THERE'S A PRODUCT NOW THAT CURES THIS KIND OF DISEASE. I HAVE A FRIEND WHO ALREADY OVERCOME THIS ILLNESS.

It's not very useful to know that "... there's a product now that cures this kind of disease..." if you don't give details, names, etc.  Did I miss something?

I know I'm just a stranger on the internet, but if this could help someone with Lupus then I hope it will.

My friend faught lupus for ~10 years and after realizing modern medicine could do nothing for her, she turned to God (Jesus/Holy Spirit/The Lord) and used Holistic Medicine (herbs, LOTS of fish oil, a pill called Zyflamend, and a support group). She got a new doctor who was interested in her alternative approach and she had her church pray for her consistently. 

She is now completely free of Lupus and living pain free and happier than she has ever been.

I am not selling anything other than the idea that, with help, you can most certainly overcome and perhaps completely cure Lupus.

I currently study alternative medicine and everyone in the practice has seen 'miracle' cures, but it only seems miraculous because modern medicine is very narrow minded. It is getting better lately and that is change for the good.

Can you please tell me the name of the product?