Hello. I want to know how dangerous can be diseases involved with ear pain? Is there any known tumor that attacks this area? How different they are in comparison to other tumors? Can you tell me the name of some of them, especially that attacks middle ear? I am worried a little bit so I hope you will answer me on this question.

Unfortunately, tumors are diseases that can attack ears. They are mostly classified either by location or by their behavior (malignant or benign). They can occur on the external ear, or in the ear canal, the middle ear or inner ear. Tumors in different areas of the ear behave differently. So doctors suggest that is necessary to describe tumors based on their site of occurrence, as well as their behavior and treatment. Name of tumor that attack middle ear is gloms tumors which is rather common and benign known because it can arise from gloms bodies.