I have problem few years already. First it wasn’t bothering me so much; I always had excuses for constant drowsiness I had. I was thinking I work too much or I didn’t sleep well, or anything to make myself believe it is normal. Now my constant drowsiness started to annoy me. I see that is not normal so I wonder if there is any way to get help, and is there clinics that care of people like I am.

There are Sleep Disorder Laboratories that you might need to visit according to your symptoms. Their labs are dedicated to diagnosing and treating patients with sleep-related disorders. You should check which kind of disorder affected you, because sleep disorder this is very wide term. There is included falling asleep or staying asleep all night, or difficulty in staying awake during the day. Symptoms of those are irritability, loud or irregular snoring, difficulty breathing during sleep or constant drowsiness as there is case with you. Sometimes occur and morning headaches, sore throat or mouth dryness and loss of energy too. When you go to that kind of clinic to exam your constant drowsiness, you will sleep there with physiological sensors connected to you body. This is not painful and comfortable enough so that will be possible to sleep. As you see, there is way to check what is problem with you, why that constant drowsiness occurs. You should do it and get rid of it, and have better and quality life.

Hi, Augusta! I'm a 25 years old female. I have got recently married and i am suffering through the same problem, since a year. Earlier I used to be very active. And now, I am afraid of getting my marriage broken beacause of the same. Please let me know , if you found some solution to this problem. Your help will be greatly appreciated! :)