Could someone tell me what is desaturation for I was told that this in fact causes my oxygen lack during sleep. I'd like to hear what I can do to help myself preventing my health regarding the fact that I have desaturation problem. The fact is also no matter how long I sleep I am always tired and have problem with keeping myself awake even while on my job. So does this desaturation thing have something to do with my sleeping problem?

Yes it sure has - desaturation is the situation when your bloodstream is in lack of oxygen and than again it also might affect your brain. I think what you have is sleep apnea and it needs to be treated. I also suffer for years from sleep apnea and I well understand your constant need for sleep and persistent sensation of tiredness. Those are the symptoms that are usually common in persons with sleep apnea and are usually followed by desaturation. Having desaturation episodes actually means you're staying out of the breath while sleeping. So in persons with sleep apnea it is usual condition staying out of breath in some cases even more than hundred times during the night and it also might happen that this breath lack lasts for about a minute and than you have this desaturation thing going on. This is in fact serious disorder that might trigger some more serious disease such as high blood pressure and cardiovascular diseases so I use to check my sleep apnea condition on so called CPAP machine that looks like a nasal mask that delivers pressurized air by which way cleans the nasal passages. I have also started to use lately nasal passage dilator that has greatly improved my sleep pattern and have significantly reduced my desaturation symptoms.