Hello everyone,
Right before I fall asleep, a minor nasal passage obstruction triggers the "lack of air" anxiety (of not surfacing in time). Whenever it starts happening--if I were to rise from bed and start walking (and deliberately thinking of something else)...the psychological pressure slowly dissipates within a minute, two, or three...without re-occurrence when deliberately thinking of something else (immediately returning to bed to fall asleep).
I've been having this "sleep disorder" for the past 1 1/2 years...it happens about once or twice per month. When it happens it's very scary! Can anyone tell me the name of my "sleep disorder"? What can I do to get rid of this sleep disorder?
Thank you in advance!

I don't know anything about your specific problem, but have you tried Breathe-Right strips or soemthing similar? The bands on the outside of your nose that hold the nasal passage open? Might be a quick fix. :shrug:

I don t know the name of your sleep disorder but I think it s not a big problem. You can remove this disorder easily. I've experienced trouble in sleeping too. I got DermaSleep a few days ago on the net. I would recommend DermaSleep for your sleep disorder. You can get to sleep fast, get more high-quality sleep, and wake up feeling refreshed! Its drug-free approach helps you maintain your body's natural sleep patterns. DermaSleep helps you get control of your sleep and your life. It does works without any side effects. Hope this will help you!
Good Luck!