I recently visited a pediatrician for I was having a difficulty making my son asleep. And back there in the hospital I was pretty much shocked. My son has been diagnosed with autism and was prescribed a medical treatment in combination with behavioral program. I still can not believe this diagnose. Is that possible that child who is acting normally usually, get a diagnosed like this. I think now that I must mention that my child is pretty much drawn. I need some advice.

Hi! I am Katie and could be of help for I live with the autistic child who was diagnosed with autism 7 years ago. It is likely that your son has a mild autism what causes him a sleep problem. Anyway you’ve done I wise thing taking him to the doc. There’s no room for being suspicious about diagnose. There must be a reason for diagnose like that. If you reconsider now your child’s behaving you may not thought of it as of withdrawal or shyness. The autistic child is usually unsociable, have a difficulty in making conversation and making friends, have a language problem. But on the other hand may also have good speaking skills. The important thing now is to give him a support and the disorder could be well managed by using medicines and behavioral treatments.