Please, can somebody give me any useful advice? My husband is snoring every night. He wakes me in the middle of the night and I can not fall a sleep again. I’m tied and desperate. I’m thinking to go to another room to sleep. How do I make my husband stop snoring?

Snoring is caused when your nasal passages are narrowed or blocked. There are many reasons for this. The first thing you need to do is identify what it is. So, your husband should go to the doctor to find out why he snores. He needs to keep his nasal passages as clear as possible.

I was snoring for years and it was ruining my relationship with my wife. I went to see Dr. Alen Cohen in Los Angeles who did an in-office procedure after a full examination and my snoring has now been gone for 3 months and I could not be happier. The procedure took 30 minutes and there was very little pain. He did a "pillar implant procedure and laser uvulectomy" together as he called it. The procedure is not covered by insurance (figures!) but worthe every dime. It was $2500. Thanks Dr. Cohen.

"Stop Snoring or I'm Gonna Leave You for Good!"

That's what she said if I didn't stop my snoring problem. It is very difficult to live with someone who snores, especially if it's your spouse, and my wife almost left me because of it, pretty sad I know... I snored pretty loud, so bad, that you could hear me all the way down the hallway.

So, I can feel your pain. I didn't used to snore at all, i guess it catches up with you as you get older. With me I felt so bad I actually slept in another room just for my wife's sake. It really put a strain on our relationship.

What could I do? I couldn't help it, with my snoring.

If you don't do something about it, then your frustration with your spouse will continue to grow, along with your relationship. As it did with mine.

Anyways, I did try a few stop snoring products like a pillow and mouth piece but they sorta helped but they didn't get rid of my snoring. And I wanted to get rid of my snoring for good. So, I researched for some natural ways to stop my snoring.

I did find one product that helped and I stopped my snoring! And it hasn't come back. I'm happy and my wife is happy and that is what matters. I guess you can say it saved my marriage.

Below is a resource I started to help other folks with their snoring problem. eh, snoring husband :-)

Can you tell us more about this product? If there is natural way to get rid of snoring it would be very helpful to many guys that snore.
I don't snore, at least not yet. Like you said it came to you when you got older.

Please let me know what that product is and how it helped you from snoring. I'm recently married and my husband snores heavily and I'm becoming ill day by day because of the sleeplessness.

Dear Guest,

Would i request you that you give me more details about the product you refer to. I'm recently married and my husband is a heavy snorer and I'm becoming sick day by day because of the sleepless ness because of his snoring. I never thought marriage would be so pathatic ....

The natural product that I used successfully is very effective. Hope ysnore will help you too. See for the information you need. Good luck.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

this has been the most helpful thing for me. i never knew how much snoring affected me until after i stopped now my wife and family are happier and i feel much more refreshed. here is the info that helped me.

If you have ever experienced the annoyance of snoring, you know that you will do anything and try anything to get rid of the problem. The problem is that many of the anti snoring products available don’t live up to what they’re promising. To stop snoring i can personally recommend a very good product which helps us relieve from snoring. The product is asonor. Asonor nose drops effectively remove the cause of snoring. It is a plain and simple treatment, which relives you of the inconvenience that snoring causes.
The cost of Asonor 2 Bottles (2*30 ml.) is 1-€39.00 only
For more details refer the website ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Sleep Apnea is a treatable condition. There are many things he can do on his own to help mild to moderate sleep apnea such as losing weight, regular exercise, quitting smoking and avoiding cafeine and alcohol.

If his sleep apnea is moderate to severe, or he already tried self-help strategies and lifestyle changes , i suggest that he consults a doctor. Doctors can evaluate your symptoms and help you find an effective treatment such as using snoring mouthpieces.

I have been in your spot before.  I have had my husband try multiple devices, but have settled on goodmorningsnoresolution as the one that works.  Suzzy.

What was the product that helped and stopped your snoring?

What product helped you?

I suggest you identify first what kind of snorer are you. Anti snoring products probably won't help if you do not know what to target as you may treat something that is not really the root cause. There are sleep test centres that you can try or you can consult directly to a physician. I found an online sleep test and let my husband take it, it was so simple. When we figured out that he was a throat snorer we bought the device that it specifically made to treat airway obstruction. He uses slumber guard anti snoring device (snoring mouth guard) ans so far so good.

There are a variety of anti snoring products that you can make use of depending on your snoring condition. Nasal strips or sprays may help in nasal airway obstruction. Anti snoring pillows, on the other hand are made to help correct the sleeping posture that can also cause snoring. And well with myhusband's case which is the throat airway obstruction, a mouth guard would be very helpful.

Hope this helps!