Im 15 years old about 6 months ago i noticed i was tired all the time getting at least 8 hours of sleep my hands shake now and they never used to before, ive had ringing in my ears, lots of headaches, i get bad muscle spasms and the bones in my feet painfully lock up if i just move my toes in the wrong direction,or just pain in a random place, my mom has said that ive changed a lot that i dont seem to be the same anymore ive gained weight not alot but i have i dont know if its because of less excersize because im always tired or what and my face has changed i look unhealthy i dont know whats wrong

Based on your symptoms, I have the following possibilities.
1. Hypothyroidism (low thyroid hormone): constant tireness, drowsiness even after a good night sleep, puffiness in the face (especially around the eyes), emotional depression.
2. Kidney disease resulting in abnormal levels of calcium, magnesium, or potassium in the blood: painful leg cramps and hand cramps, constant tireness, puffiness around the eyes, loss of appetite, bone pain, headaches, numbness in the feet or hands, disturbed sleep.

If you live in the United States and your family does not have health insurance, here is what you can do. Go visit one of the diagnostic clinics in your area and have your blood and urine tested. Depending on the plan that you choose, they will test anything from blood glucose, cholesterol profile, level of several key electrolytes, thyroid hormone, parathyroid hormone, blood profile, kidney function (BUN, creatinine), liver function (ALT, AST), and many more. The charge is usually less than $100. Similar tests at the doctor's office would have costed you several hundred dollars. You do not need a doctor's order to have the tests done, but your mother must accompany you to give consent since you are a minor. They will mail you a copy of the test report, and indicate on the report anything that is abnormal. Many states also offer a once a year program called Project Healthy Living (Health-O-rama) that offers similar test package for only $40. You can google Project Healthy Living for a test site near you.