hi im 16 i havent had my period since sometime in novemeber ive been on the nuvaring since june 11th but i havent tooken my nuvaring out since 2 days after the sex and i didnt have sex till december 26th and i have tookin a preg test 2 days after because the condom poped 10 mins in , he said he didnt ejackulate but is thier a change a guy jucies can come out b4 they have ejaxulated i have asked many people yet non have been able to answer me i hope that someone can help

Hi honey! There is a thing called "Pre-cum" which CAN contain a very small amount of SPERM IF it hasn't been washed away by urine! Precum is a lubricant that is basically prostate fluid! So if the condom was dry, he didn't ejaculate and there wasn't even pre-cum your chances of being pregnant are virtually nil! Also since you still had the nuvaring in, your chances are NILL! OK? Good luck and health honey!