Is this William that posted about ambien on line

Will u please tell me where to go to order them and help me with the process. I will be glad to repay the favor

I cannot sleep no matter how tired and sleepy I an I need the Ambien to function the next day with rest and never fell you have hang over

It's a drug I need I'm 57 and couldn't do double shifts unless I have them

I need them to rest so I can do my job the best I could

I need help on where I can get some online. I hear it works. Hvnt slept in 3 days with the exception of a 45 minute blank out.. Drs where I live don't prescribe Ambien.

How do I contact you William

I have never ordered ambien or zolpidem that way but I know you can, especially
from canadian pharmacies, probably cost anywhere from $60-80.

Hello can you help me

Yes 10mg ambiens . 90 count , how.much ?

Could you send me pricing and not have it on here please

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Hi there,
PLease tell me where and how you can get treatment without going to the doctor about sleep disorder please? I need your advise so bad. Thanks

Like to know of a quaified trusting pharmacy that I. May look into regarding this

I suffer from insomnia. My husband beat me and he's up for parole. I need sleep my Dr has retird

I have not been able to sleep in 6 months and doctors refuse to prescribe ambien to me. If you know a website I can go to l would appreciate it.