My daughter has anterior horn cell disease. When she was about 2 weeks old the drs told me about all this and told me she would not make it to see 2 yrs old she will never walk talk nothing. Well she is 3 yrs old and she is walking and talking and everything. I was trying to google it but nothing. The dr said she may live a great life or the disease may take her away from me. Well dose anyone know anything about this disease and can you'll help me?

Thanks

Hi there, first and foremost, I think you should get a meeting with a doctor about this so you can go over proper treatment and everything--your daughter should be getting some help if it's needed. Other than that, I only know it's a nerve disorder and I don't know what they need to do to help treat that. Let me know what you think. Are you able to talk to a doctor?

hi, i am a sri lankan doctor and recently diognosed to have anterior horn cell disease. upto now i ask from lot of consultant here in sri lanka for any kind of treament madality for this.upto now i didnt get any answer .what they said this is slowly progressive illness no treatment yet found. but i dont like to accept it. still i am searching for any treatment option which can give atleast better feeling other than just total cure.if u find any thing that helpful can u please e-mail it to me. if i got any thing i let u know through this site

Even my dad is suffering from this same problem, his doctors said the same thing, they can just make his life little easier by some medicine but cant cure it...

if u found any thing any cure, any where in t his world please let me know and if i get some thing i will share the same.
my e mail id is ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use: https://www.steadyhealth.com/terms.php

Hi - I have been diagnosed for the Anterior Horn cell disease. PLease let me know if you find any update for the treatment. Thanks 

***Post is edited by moderator *** Private e-mails not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

Dear Doctor

One of friend wife is down with this diseased.Now she has admitted to sinhala medicine place. If any progress I'll let you know.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private phone numbers not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Badra

My mom has been diagnosed with this disease as well. Please please let me know if any new findings.

Thanks,

Priyanka.

please try homeopathy medicine

Hi Dr., My brother is diagnosed for ALS for the last 2 years now, kindly suggest if you have got any option to cure this..PLS HELP

Hey. Did you get any treatment advice? My mother is suffering with the same. Can you help?

My father is also suffering from the same disease .....yet no treatment found
If any one get any sort of treatment plzz inform

My mother is diagnosed with AHCD. doctor says it has no cure. Please help me . Advice me what to do. How to procedure with the treatment

Hey can you please suggest me any doctor in this world for anterior horncell disease??