yes please pass this info on to me I am 56 years old and hadn't slept for years till I took Ambien.....I am tired of buying them from china and india at such excorbant prices....and the lack in quality does not go unnoticed....please send mt the websites. Sincerely, Patti

What vender has best price ambian, and ships to Thu.S.

What sites do you use

I would like to know the web site to get ambian without going to a doctor I work very long and odd shifts and do not have time to go .also I get home early in morning and cant sleep ambian does really help me get the sleep I need to support my family, Please help' thanks.

My dr is out of the country and I need to refill my ambien what website can i use. thank you

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

what is the website that you get ambien without a prescription?

Where do you order your ambien without prescription? I just lost my second son and I have the hardest time sleeping. I wake up shaking from my deam. The doctor I was working with has moved and I don't know how I will cope? If you can help, it would mean so much. Thank you, Cindy

Ok, what are they?

Hey how can I get ambient?
I'm 38 but I'm sure as hell not going to a doctor

What site do you use? Been ripped off twice

What type of sites can I look at for sleep aids. Thank you in advance for your help .Olga Sanchez

I was just wondering how does it work to get them online without A prescription and trying to find a legit site without getting ripped off

Still in the game?

Can I buy Ambien with out a prescription

Where can I buy ambien online without a perscription. Thanks so much Restless