Yes, please provide info. Desperate.

I have taken ambien since 2007 I have no withdraw problems I just dont sleep. I have a very hard time with insomnia and ambien is what weeks fo me.

him OR her**

Looking for your ambien site?

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Hello, i also have problems sleeping and have since i was little, and going to the doctor over and over never seems to help anyway, can you share with me the sites to get the ambien without a script
Thanks so much,

please are any of hem real? thanks dve@djwicks,om

What sites you use?

I would like to know of the websites you use because I have sleeping issues bad .....plz and thank you

I ordered Zolpidem here, all legally and without problems ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

You know of websites?

hey what sites can i use

Where do you buy online? I haven't slept since my menopause begin and that it's been years. It is getting increasingly worse to the point that I may only sleep one hour at night. My doctor prescribed it for one month but did not want me to continue to take it because it was dangerous for me. It cannot be any more dangerous than me never getting any sleep!!!

need some names pls

I would like to speak to you about the websites you use please. Thank you

which websites do you recommend?