Where can you get niem without a prescription

Please tellet me the websites you use. I have chronic ice insomnidPLANRT

Bonnie: what websites do you use for Ambiem

I would love to know where u get the ambiens I'm having such a hard timesleeping/ plz help

I've only been dealing with it for 3 years and what a hell its been. I've been able to get ambien from online but shipment times can take long. Is there any better place you've found? Thanks. PS- I get some from my doctor but he won't give me nearly enough.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Would like to know what websites you used to buy Ambien. Everyone say that I need script. Thank you.

I need help with sleeping .ive been to doctors and as of last year ambien is now like asking for heroin. ambien is the only sleeping medicine that helps me get about 4-5 hors sleep. I was thinking of trying valium.

Hi, I have a big ,no sleep problem lately. I would appreciate you sending me some info. Thank you

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Where can you buy it for $370 for 60 pills? I only know of Costa Rica. Can you actually get it here??

I need to buy ambien online.

Just wanted to know what website you use William..Are that reputable

What web site do you use. Is legal without a prescription. And would they contact my dr about it!?

I would like to know what websites you use to order ambien. I have been struggling for years and doctors just do not want to prescribe it anymore. Very frustrating.

Have you had success with ordering zolpidem without an rx?

Please let me know the sites you have used. I have tried Zolpidem (generic Ambien) and it works. I just hate having to pay to see the dr. every time I need it. Thanks.