Hello, my name is Jessi and I have an issue I would like for someone to try and help me with.
About 3 summers ago I started realizing that I had these weird looking bumps on my arm (only one arm) and then later on I noticed that I only get those bumps when my arm is under the sun for a little. I was surfing thru the site and I came across pictutres of genital warts (the blisters) and I noticed the bumps I get on my arm every summer look like the ones in the picture.

Does this mean anything?
Can it be something else that JUST looks like what I saw in the picture?

Of course that it could be something else, there are over 2000 skin disorders and diseases. Genital warts wouldn’t appear on arms, that is for sure. You could develop other warts but they would hardly appear on arms but rather on your hands or face. All warts are caused by HPV virus, there are different strains of HPV virus and all of them are spread by skin to skin contact.
What you develop on your arms could be some kind of allergy as the bumps come and go and appear only after being exposed to the sun. Warts don’t just come and go. They can come but in order to go, you need to have them removed by a doctor.
Next time you develop these bumps, see a dermatologist for a proper diagnosis and treatment if necessary.

thats not true helene. You can get herpes on your arm. Its a very rare case but it definately can happen... speaking from expierence here. I recently found out that I had it on my arm by a swab test. They will come out if you are stressed, the sun and other factors. Herpes do just come and go, they dont have to be treated to go away. They look like a couple little blisters and then form into one big blister and eventually pop and then scab over. Then they will go away. The best way to know for sure what you have is to go during an outbreak to your dr. Have him/her perform a swab and then get it tested. Its better to know then not to know as it is very contagious and will spread easily.

i need some information because my doctors will not tell me anything. i was 15 years old when i found out i had an abnormal pap. i went to the health department& they told me to come bak in a year and take another to see if it goes away. i got worried because a close family member did that&died exactly a year later for not taking care of it so i followed up with my doctor. come to find out i already had stage 2 of cervical cancer. there was no waiting a year. not even a week later they had me on the surgery table cutting it all out. they told me i could more than likely develop it back when im 18 and again about the time im 21. i still went ahead and did the gardisil(do not think its spelled rite) shot to be on the safe side with the other viruses. well that was may of 09. here it is february of '10 and i started developing these warts on my arms. both arms and same spots on each arm. both arms looks identical. they look exactly like sort of regular warts but idk because ive never had them. i'd cut them out and use medicine but all they did was constantly bleed and never go away. im thinking cancer is forming like squamous cancer because of the hpv. they warts look like tumors! could it be squamous? i looked it up and it said thats what it could be but im not for sure. can someone help please?! :-(

well my dear...speaking from experience, when you try to cut warts from you arm area they bleed quite a lot. You have to remember when warts form its a virus attacking your skin and your amune system treats it as such. Now because warts form roots that burrow into your skin, they bleed like a son a a gun if cut ripped or torn off. Just treat the area and or see a dermatologist. No reason to get yourself worked up. Stress kills more people then any cancer ;-)

it could possibly be skin cancer ask local doctor

Hi I recently got mom two warts on my right forearm. Help

i HAVE THE SAME THING AND IT IS THE Human Papillomavirus

i BUMPED MY ARM ON THE HOT RACK INSIDE MY STOVE ..IT BLISTERED AD WENT AWAY THEN SOMETHING STARTED GROWING OUT OF THEM..WARTS..AND MY DOCTOR TRIED EVERYTHING..THEY BIOPSIED IT AND CULTURED IT AND IT WAS HUMAN Papillomavirus

NO ONE KNOW'S HOW IT GOT IN MY ARM BUT A DERMATOLOGIST WILL SHOOT CANDIDA YEAST INTO YOUR ARM UNDER ONE OR TWO OF THEM THEN USE LIQUID NITROGEN AND IT DOES WORK ..JUST NOT ON SOME PEOPLE LIKE ME, IT DIDN'T..i USED 70% GLYCOLIC ACID THREE TIMES A DAY FOR 3 DAYS THEN 2 TIMES A DAYS FOR TWO DAYS UNTIL THEY BLISTERED TURNED BLACK DRIED UP AND FELL OFF..ASK UR DERMATOLOGIST FIRST..i DID IT ON MY OWN AND I GOT THEM TO BLISTER NOTHING ELSE WOULD..iT''S PAIN FULL ,SORE, iTCH AND IT BURNS U HAVE TO HAVE GUTS TO DO WHAT I DID..THEN AFTER IT'S GONE U NEED TO APPLY MINK OIL OR ROSE SEED HIP OIL TO GET RID OF SCARRING!!!

Pine saw,drink vinegar water,rub alcohol not hard