so about 6 months ago i noticed a small pinkish bump on the inside of my vagina. this bump was very loose...kinda like a mole can be on someone. i had not had sex for a few months before this bump came up. i started reading the forums about genital warts and thought that this was probably my problem. i did was a lot of people said not to do, and went and bought the wartner stuff that freezes warts off. this was painless and the bump went away within a week. about a month later, it has come back in the same place and is about the same size. i thought genital warts came in many different areas and well, you have more than one bump. could this be something else?

Well, you need to have it looked in order to realize what it is.

I personally don’t think what you have is a genital wart because you wouldn’t be able to get rid of it with that wartner stuff.

Wartner stuff may get rid of “normal” warts but not these, although I think they are caused by the same virus but different strain.

If this Warner stuff worked, people wouldn’t have to waste a lot of money on laser surgeries to remove the genital warts. My cousin had them and she underwent the laser surgery to remove them and she couldn’t walk for ten days following laser surgery. She was burned and it hurt like crazy.

I can’t say what your bump is, you would have to be examined by a gynecologist or dermatologist but I am almost certain it is not a genital wart. They most likely appear in clusters but could appear as just one.

You can find that out but to be sure you still have to consult a doctor. Like me, I thought it was nothing but after a couple of months it sores like crazy. SO I went to my doctor and found out that it was actually genital wart. So my doctor gave me Oxy-fend, a cream great for warts. Good thing it really worked for me. :)