Hi. I had oral sex with a guy and later he told me he has genital warts. Am I in danger? I fear I have oral genital warts now or something. Is that possible? I know genital warts are sexually transmitted infection, but we had only oral sex.

Hi. Of course it is possible to get genital warts after oral sex. I have genital warts on my penis, but I have never heard about oral genital warts. If you have genital warts you may notice small, flesh-colored bumps. They can be very small, almost invisible. HPV is a STI. You can get HPV by having oral, vaginal or anal sex. Condoms can`t cover all the affected skin and the only way to prevent genital warts is not to have sex at all. Genital warts can be treated and removed, but the viral infection lives on.

i just want to say one thing first..what an a**e for not telling you he had them first

you can get oral warts yes, although you may never have any symptoms but you do get them, so go to your GP or GUM clinic to get checked out.

Yes you can get genital warts in your mouth! This site has pictures of it and it looks awful.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Yes you can get genital warts in your mouth!

This site has pictures of it and they looks awful. If you have them you should see your doctor asap!

50 :-( genital warts suck, i get them on and off all the time. http://www.foxtreatments.info/hpv helps clear them up but they keep coming back.

My boyfriend has genital warts. Can I get them if he touches me with his hands down here or if he does Oral to me ?

I want to get it on my lips