Okay im 17, for about a year and a half now ive had warts on my hands. well i noticed on the shaft of my penis that there were hard white or flesh colored bumps that didnt hurt but i figured out that they were for sure just Pearly Penile Papules that most men have. Well a few days ago i noticed some smaller bumps starting to show up right under my penis head like on the bottom side right beside where the shaft connects to the head. The bumps are small and look kinda like pimples almost but hard. When erect they become slightly red and have a white head but cannot be popped. Im freaking out and i dont know what to do because the thing is that i havnt had sex in at least a year and it was protected. also i realy want to see a doctor but its kind of embarrassing and i realy wouldnt know what to do in that situation. If someone could please answer as soon as possible it would be greatly appreciated

I'd would say go to an STD clinic in your area or planned parenthood. They could tell u better than we can. but http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001889/
***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed These should help u the pics are gross by the way but it gives u an idea of what to look for
If you've never had sex, little white bumps on the shaft of the penis may be pimples or ingrown hairs. These are common and they're nothing to worry about. Another condition that's normal and no cause for concern is pearly penile papules. These whitish bumps appear on the glans (head) of the penis or along the edge of the glans in many guys.

If you are having sex or have had sex in the past, bumps on the penis may be signs of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). Painful blisters, bumps, or ulcers may be herpes. Another STD, genital warts (HPV), can show up as bumps on the penis. Sometimes these are irregular in shape or even barely seen, and they're not painful. Some other STDs, like syphilis, also can show up as painless ulcers on the penis. Although the bumps associated with STDs may not be painful, they could put your health and your partner's health at risk if they are not treated quickly and properly.

Of course, the skin on the penis — like the skin anywhere else on a person's body — can get irritated. And it's often hard to distinguish normal bumps from those caused by an STD. So the only way to really know what your bumps are is to be examined by a doctor.

Personally, i'm not a doctoer and not sure about it. but i guess you can consult the live std counselor on the largest and most trusted HIV health support and safe dating community Positivemate,,com .he's really patient and knowledgeable, and can solve almost those questions.

Hey guys I need help idk if I have gential warts ive notice these bumps near the. bottom of my buttcheeck an kind of near my vagina their not together their kind if spread part they're not itchy I have no discharge but they r spreading but only on my buttcheecks. Can someone plz help me

I have the same thing little bumps on the edge of my penis