I noticed 3 small hard flat bumps on the underside of my penis shaft in the shape of a upside-down triangle about 3 weeks ago. I saw a Urologist yesterday and he told me that they were Genital warts and needed to be removed but could not be sure until a pathology test is done. The last time I had sex was the second week in February and was oral sex on my previous girlfriend and there was no contact with my penis and the last time I penetrated her was in October. I have been to dozens of web sites trying to get information and pictures in regards to genital warts and I do believe the Doctor but have also came across such terms as "sebaceous glands" which seem very similar to genital warts. I am not scheduled for the warts to be removed until May 9th. And any information on self diagnosis would be appreciated if possible. Thanks in advance.

hi sorry to hear about ur situation. I had genital warts removed 2 months ago, its not always a case of them being caught through sex, u can catch warts anytime if u shook hads with someone with a wart then havent washed ur hands, its imposible to tell where u got them from ur doctor should have told u this because i thought the same and was ready to kill my boyfriend ;-) there are treatments u can do urself at home but they have to be precribed by your doctor if they think it wont work they will freeze or burn them off (in most cases it wont hurt). ask your doctor about home treatment and see what he says. hope everything goes well for you.

amanda85,
Thank you for your information, I appreciate it..