Hey, if you have Genital warts and masterbate will they spread to your hand and onto your face?

if u find out something let me kno .. heard genital warts can be transfered threw a variety of things such as washclothes, face rags, tissue and towels and also touchin of the area. i fear i have transfered some to my face but evryone keeps telling me its impossible .. wat do you think?

im pretty sure genital warts are genital area only... however if it is herpes then u can .

well the girl i am semi-dating has genital warts and she doesn't know i know, but there on here forehead, is it possible for me to get them even though she uses all the creams and treatments for them to not infect other people? and our they very contagious? would i get them if i kissed her? someone tell me if they will stay there forever? i'm afriad to do ANYTHING with her until i know. ?

I've read that you can, but they're not genital warts obviously their known as flat warts and can be caused by HPV. Goggle it.

The STD clinic here in Reading, England told me that you can not transfer genital warts to the face via wash cloth etc. It is transferred only by skin to skin contact.

I have finally, hopefully, gotten rid of these horrible things afters two trips to the clinic to have them frozen (burnt) with that nitro stuff. That hurts!!

Scabbed for a few weeks, weeped, hurt, but finally have gone. Just hoping and praying they don't come back now. How the hell can you expect any girlfriend to want to be with you with them. It serious brings me down.

What I have got now though is loads of little white tipped spots on my face. I'm concerned I have passed these on via the warts on my genitals. Obviously washing your hands every time you touch your nob is a must, but we all make mistakes and while sat there, itch our nose or rub and eye... Dam!!!

I hope it's just a coincidence. Google does seem to suggest these are normal. Ho hum.

There is no possibility of genital warts being on any other skin surface besides the genitals. High school pranksters and people who generally like to make peoples' lives miserable by starting false rumors designed to embarrass those people are the ones who come up with the weird claims of impossible manifestations of STIs.

Outside of sexual contact (skin to skin), just don't use anybody's used boxers, jock straps, bath towels, and so forth, and you'll avoid any chance of infection.

your completely wrong! i've had genital warts for alost two years now and yes you can get them on your face... i don't believe they can show up coliflower like but flat warts are definatley possible... i know from experience, i got a few on my hands, two on my neck (which look like pimples) and a flat wart (barley noticable) on my forehead... and just to add to this my gf's got one on her shoulder... it actually pisses me off that people dont know what the @#$% there talking about and try to be the wise guy...

i hope this helped

For the record, they are called genital warts because they are on the genitals but they are the same things as warts on your face (same virus) they can be flat and smooth or cauliflower shaped and rough. they are very contagious and can be transmitted via skin on skin contact between face and genitals (planter warts are on feet and are different then facial and genital warts) they can leave on their own over time (some may take up to 5 years to leave) and will generally come back.  (your skin will be more prone to getting them) You CAN catch them by touching items (not all items) and then touching you face or genitals same as you can get planter warts by walking around barefoot. It is an easier transference using skin on skin contact but is possible to transfer by touching certain surfaces.  wash your hands to avoid this!!.

i really dont have a comment...you said you have had this for 2 yrs? never gotten ride of the warts? i think this is what i might have and very scared all i can do is cry have always been careful and now this shocking might be news cant eat sleep how do you do it and how did you tell your partner. what about sex oral sex so many ?s and trust me google sucks and no doctors or help groups open cause all the holidays ugh why now when no one can help

Well if i have them im going to do cuiside

how did that go?

Did you ever get rid of your flat warts on your face? Because I think I have flat Warts on my chin because my ex told me he has hpv warts and every dermatologist or physician I've seen has told me it's not possible for me get hpv warts on my face and that it's just Milia. Which I've been hoping that they are but they just don't look like it to me. If you got rid of them on your face, can you tell me what steps you took? I'd be very grateful for any information.

Nasty ass go to the doctors