I'm 16 years old and I've just finished my first set of birth control pills (3 weeks worth of pills) and two days ago me and my boyfriend (who I've been with for a while and he's the only one I've slept with, I'm the only one he's slept with) had unprotected sex, he pulled out before he could ejaculate I know that still doesn't guarantee but yeah... I'm just worried, I haven't missed a single pill, but this is the first time it was unprotected.. what's the chances I'm pregnant?

hmm, well I know you are supposed to be on the Pill for about a Month before testing it out, there is a chance that you could be pregnant, pre-cum can get you pregnant and that happens before the guy ejaculates, the best thing you can do is wait and see if you have any symptoms, do not drink or anything until you know for sure weather or not your pregnant.

I hope everything goes well for you hun Xo.

I just realised I said my pills were 3 weeks worth, I actually meant 3 months worth. is there still a chance?

it is possible but the chances are low,