Hi iv just turned 21 I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on the 11th of april and pretty much as soon as we had I came on my period which was pretty average although the sencond day I became very ill with period pains and tiredness, I have never had a period pain in my life so this confused me. It is now the 24th and I have been getting cramps which I have never had before in both sides of my stomach as well as a shooting pain in my pubic bone which has happened twice in the past 3 days. I'm really worried that I'm pregnant as I also feel very tired and drained on a daily basis. Is there any possibility that I could be pregnant? Iv been told no but I'm still worried...

Hi Jay, 
Different women ovulate at different times, Therefore you can get pregnant at anytime of your cycle. Just to be safe i would take a hpt as some women can experience having their period while being pregnant.  
Hope this helps! 
Goodluck!

Thankyou, I'm really worried as I keep getting dizzy spells on top of the cramps would it show up on a pregnancy test yet?

You should be able to get an accurate reading after two weeks. Try to do it with your morning urine (when you first go to the toilet in the morning) and the reading will be more realiable that way. However I would do more than one to be safe - if it comes up positive or you're unsure you should go to your doctor as they can do a blood test for you to find out. Try to stay calm as a lot of the time the worry and pressure of things like this - especially when it scares you, can cause dizzy spells or feeling weak as you can exhaust yourself, especially if it is affecting your sleep. Keep posting and good luck!

I have just bought a test so going to do it after I have worked myself upto it but thankyou for the advice

I took the test and It came back negative but I have been told that the possibility of the pregnancy not showing up due to me not being due on my period for another 16 days any advice?

Nothing you can do but wait and if it doesn't come take it again, your period should come though