I had unprotected sex two days before my period came. My period came, and it lasted for a day.
I have not had my period sense then, and that was November 8th.
Could I be pregnant?

hey there..since you haven't started your period I would say that you could be pregnant..I would take a HPT to make sure or go and get a blood test done...so have you had any throwing up? or cramping eating more back aches or anything? keep us posted.

But I'm so confused sense I had my period for a day, two days after I had sex! & I've had a extreme increase in discharge, and I've had horrible migraines and about a week ago I had slight cramping on my right side that only lasted for a few hours.

hey there...it does sound like you could be pregnant the slight cramping on one side is what gets me because I to are trying to get pregnant and I had the very hard cramping just 2 days after I had sex put my period is not do untill the 23rd. And everyone ovulates at different times so it is possiable for you to be pregnant. the increase in discharge does me that you are ovulating so maybe it was the egg and maybe that is why you had cramping.I would go get a blood test done to see if you are pregnant! and good luck